Stimulife Health
Register!

We are a world leading online vitamins, supplements, and nutrition store. Stimulife Health's online store boasts a wide selection of vitamins, sports supplements, fitness equipment, health information and more!

Register and find out more.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stimulife Health
Register!

We are a world leading online vitamins, supplements, and nutrition store. Stimulife Health's online store boasts a wide selection of vitamins, sports supplements, fitness equipment, health information and more!

Register and find out more.
Stimulife Health
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Stimulife Health on your social bookmarking website

Merry Christmas :)

Go down

Merry Christmas :) Empty Merry Christmas :)

Post by Admin Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:32 pm

Hey  Merry Christmas Smile

I know it's Christmas  and you probably want to enjoy family time, but I HAVE to tell you about this crazy little guy who showed up at my door.

He was short, about 4 feet tall.

He also had weird shoes that curled at the toe.

And even more weird, he had pointy ears.

I asked him who he was and he said he was a messenger from Santa! Apparently, Santa is getting older and slower, and he's concerned about his weight now.

He is worried about having heart problems and doesn't want to drop dead one day while carrying presents to kids due to his weight.

So he wanted my advice.

Can you believe that?

So here's what I told this messenger to tell Santa:

1. Start eating more protein!

I told the messenger to tell Santa to get those elves to start bringing him more meat, beans and protein, instead of white carbs like bread, etc.

2. Quit eating the cookies and milk!

When going to down chimneys and seeing plate of cookies and a glass of milk, ignore it! And instead, leave a note next to them saying next year he'd prefer to be left fruit or maybe some meat and cheese, instead.
And instead of milk, leave water.

Protein waters are fine, too.

If he needs advice, he should subscribe to my youtube channel here, ill be posting videos weekly to help!

3. Start exercising more

He doesn't have to huff and puff and sweat and strain for hours, he can do my 4min workouts on YouTube, that's fine.

I said to tell Santa this is NOT based on long hours of exercise.

It's based on using his nervous system and was developed by a Russian "super soldier" who wanted a way to get in shape quickly.

4. Start walking more!

In other words...

Instead of hitching up the reindeer team to go to the store or run errands, I told the messenger to tell Santa to get his blubber butt outside and walk through the snow, it's great for his heart and body.

5. Lay off 50% of the elves

Let's face it.

All those elves are dead weight.

And by trimming his workforce down, he'll also trim his considerable stomach down, too, because he'll be forced to roll up his sleeves and do more work.

Anyway, so that's that.

This is the plan I have for Santa.

We'll see if he listens in 2017.

Have a GREAT holiday season.

Talk soon!

Your friend,
Jerome Holder
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://stimulife.blog/

Back to top Go down